Reiki Practice: Joshin Kokyo Ho
Joshin Kokyo Ho
This technique magnifies your energy and helps you to feel like a hollow piece of bamboo or bone through which the energy flows. The pointers and audio below will guide you through this practice.
You may like to do it before a self-healing to help you enhance the flow of Reiki.
· Sit comfortably with your back straight and envisage drawing Reiki energy in through your crown as you breathe in.
· Pull the energy down into your tanden (a point a couple of fingers below your tummy button).
· Keep the breath there for a few moments (do not strain)
· Visualise the breath permeating your whole body and then exhale and imagine the breath/energy releasing through your hands, fingers, feet and toes.
· Begin the cycle again and find your own rhythm.
If you have time, self-treat! or send distance Reiki.